At Namaste Yoga Centre, we strive to bring you the best yoga instructors Essex County has to offer in studios that are clean, warm, and supportive. Although we offer a variety of styles of yoga, all of our classes have one thing in common-a comfortable, safe space in which to explore the mind, body, and soul.
New to our Studio?
After class has started, the doors will be closed in order to respect others during their practice. For night classes, the front doors will be locked during class for safety reasons.
- Our studio doors open 30 minutes prior to each scheduled class.
- Please bring a mat. Having your own mat supports your commitment to your practice and ensures its cleanliness. For Hot Classes you may wish to bring a small towel and water (no plastic please). We will gladly rent you a towel and mat for a small fee.
- Please turn off cell phones.
- Come on an empty stomach and be well hydrated.
- Wear clothing that is comfortable and supportive, and that you can move easily in. Wearing layers will help you adjust to the temperature fluctuations during and after your class.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before class is scheduled to check in with the staff at the front and sign in before entering the studio.
- Notify the teacher of injuries or medical conditions. This helps the teacher know how to assist you and give you modifications.
- Remove your shoes place them in a cubby at the studio entrance. This preserves the sacred nature of the studio space.
- Please observe respectful silence in the yoga room as many students share with us that yoga is their only quiet time all day. Refrain from loud volume conversation outside of class as others may be in meditation.
- Refrain from wearing perfume or scented oils in class, as people may have allergies.
Practice often. Even though you will notice some of the benefits after the 3rd class the more often you practice, the greater benefit you receive. 4-6 times per week for maximum benefit. 2-3 times per week will show improvement for most students within three months.